Sunday 22 May 2011

Week 15 (2lbs) and 16 (1lb)

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Yep, 3lbs loss over the past two weeks, so I'm back to where I was when it all turned bad.

I'm feeling determined and positive and am also being quite clever about the foods I prepare. For example, tomorrow night we're having tacos. Each shell is 2 points (3 is more than enough), the mince is about 3 points and cheese about 4 points, so total of 17 points. Then what I used to do is whack that up by adding sour cream and guacamole to the recipe (another 10 points!!), so now, I just don't. My home made salsa is delicious enough to bring out the flavours and that's nil points. Job done.

So this is just a small example of how I'm back on track. It's all about being inventive with food by using 0 point stuff to enhance the meal.

 Last night's BBQ - madagascan tiger prawns marinated in garlic oil (4 points), corn on the cob (2 points), Halloumi (5 points), green salad (0 points), potato salad (4 points) - total 15 points for a deliciously satisfying summer supper in the garden, with enough of the day points allowance left for some wine.
Cheers! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment