Sunday 26 February 2012

Back, after licking my wounds for 8 months

So the bun in the oven didn't quite go according to plan, twice! After taking some time out to lick my wounds I think it's time I come back. I need a project to take my mind off trying to conceive again and what better project to take up than weight loss and exercise.

I'm back on Weight Watchers. I started back on it properly on 3 Jan 12 and since then I've lost a total of 5lbs. It's been a bad week though and I gained 1lb this week, so I need to seriously stick to it if I want to achieve my goal of another stone by summer.

Since I started WWs in January 2011 I've lost and gained and lost and gained and am now exactly one stone lighter than I was  just over a year a go. It's not much, but it's going in the right direction.

On the menu today -
Brunch - Homemade Banana Pancakes
Dinner - River Cottage Stuffed Cabbage Leaves

Exercise -
Bike ride with dog - one hour
Dog walk - 30 mins

It's my birthday in 13 days and I want to lose 4lbs by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment